Get In touch with us today
If you are a business, organization or community group looking for intelligent and effective ways to increase your reach or connectivity among the black community (or other targeted demographics) then VX3 Exchange has an expert team ready to work with you.
Please refer your questions and/or requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get To Know Our Team
Our team is a hybrid of industry professionals and trained members of the community – we work collaboratively with choice cultural influencers and content creators to produce media experiences that connect with vibrant audiences EVERY DAY.
Civic Media Instructor
Senior Client Campaign Manager
Content Lead (Music/Culture)
Digital Media Specialist
Work With Us
If you are bright, innovative and passionate about collaborations within your community then you may be a perfect fit to contribute to our leadership team.
Visit here often for new growth opportunities:
Content Development Division Job Opportunities
Works collaboratively with our growing community of Creators to curate innovative and engaging media/arts experiences across multiple platforms. Our daily goal is to spark the creativity and connectivity of culturally relevant content produced by identified members of the community.
- Assist in the direction of a digital content delivery plan meeting both client objectives and benchmarks for measurement
- Collaboratively oversee digital media teams around design, production and distribution
- Inspire best practices to influence community-driven content strategies
- Design of graphic/video assets used to enhance various online experiences
- Design physical and digital media assets for a variety of campaigns
- Experience with visual layout and design tools
- Coordinate the execution of social media strategies
- Facilitate media monitoring and measure engagement with audiences
- Plan and Schedule weekly campaigns across multiple social platforms
P/T Contract Role [IMPACT]
- Experienced grasp of various creative editing suites: Adobe Creative, DaVinci, FinalCut PRO
- Demonstrated knowledge of visual composition, sound & lighting
- Education in Design, Animation, Visual/Audio Direction
F/T Senior Leadership Role
- Oversees execution of our digital and creative content experiences
- Expert knowledge of visual and digital platform solutions
- Ability to manage, nurture and inspire collaborative content excellence
F/T Mid-Level Leadership Role
- Professionally guide creative expression of community content
- Coaching and developing content experiences
- Experienced in managing broadcast, media and/or marketing ventures
Business Development Job Opportunities
Key to our enterprise solutions – we work in tandem with our Creatives to effectively resource content experiences across various properties and further align the value of community-led content with local, commercial and public sector campaigns.
- Maintain customer and prospect relations, working with the agency’s CRM database to monitor campaign activity
- Analyze and promote value of content experiences across broadcast, event and digital platforms
- Identify opportunities for sponsorship and experiential marketing for content produced and collaborated with throughout the calendar year.
Education Division Job Opportunities
As a recognized partner in education, we work to enhance contributions through the exchange of best practices and providing timely evaluation of professionally guided models in media. When successful, participants will benefit from practical experiences in the sector(s) of broadcast, marketing and content creation.
P/T Jr. Leadership Role
- Manage intake of source acquisition and press releases
- Evaluate and review content assets from contributors
- Facilitate story board meetings and press assignments
Talent Division Job Opportunities
Become a key part of our deep and diverse pool of talent. We have a mix of volunteer and paid seasonal roles designed to improve productions and better engage with our varied audiences by way of events, content themes and structured campaigns.
Entry Level Role
- Non-monetary daypart host with incentives
- 2-3hrs broadcast shift with fixed cut-ins each hour
- Experienced with audio editing, research and social media
Event Contract Role
- Paid Film Critic for Canada’s largest film festival
- Video and Blog Post review of various films (relatable to our audience)
- Experienced with video presentation, editing and writing